Parmesan Crisps with Cream Cheese & Red Caviar
This fancy appetizer is usually offered on corporative parties or business networking’s, but would make a great snack for any occasion – will it be birthday party or New Year Ev.
Making time is 5 minutes and it’s a good “no-carb” alternative for French baguette or Russian blini with caviar.
You would need:
- 2 ounces of red caviar (small grain type – coho or sockeye)
- ½ cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup of crème fraiche or regular cream-cheese
How to prepare:
- Preheat the broiler to 480-500 degrees
- Prepare a flat baking pan or silicon baking mat
- Drop 1-2 tablespoons of the parmesan onto your baking surface
- Bake 5 minutes or until your parmesan bases become golden brown
- Take out and let it cool, then separate with a spatula or wooden scapula
- Put teaspoon of crème fraiche or cream-cheese on the parmesan crisps and about the same amount of caviar on top, and serve!
- Images and recipy are taken from http://jackieshappyplate.com/parmesan-crisps-with-caviar-and-creme-fraiche/